Guess which Latino celebrities have written children books. Latina.com listed eight of them and I had to share them here. I didn’t know all of them, but I was fascinated to learn that many of these books were inspired not only by the author’s children, but also by their siblings and pets. For the full article visit Latina.com by clicking here.
LATINO CHILDREN AUTHORS
1. Ricky Martin -- SANTIAGO THE DREAMER IN LAND AMONG THE STARS
2. Gloria Estefan – THE MAGICALLY MYSTERIOUS ADVENTURES OF NOELLE THE BULLDOG
3. Mario Lopez – MUD TACOS and MARIO AND BABY GIA
4. Cheech Marin – CHEECH AND THE SPOOKY GHOST BUS
5. Thalia – CHUPIE: THE BINKY THAT RETURNED HOME
6. Perez Hilton – THE BOY WITH THE PINK HAIR
7. Shakira – WORLD SCHOOL DAY ADVENTURE WITH DORA THE EXPLORER, written with Nickelodeon
8. Jorge Ramos – I’M JUST LIKE MY MOM, I’M JUST LIKE MY DAD (bilingual)
Do you know any others? Let us know.
Happy Reading and Happy Thanksgiving. –mcf